Frequently asked questions
If you need help, we have a list of frequently asked questions and answers. We strive to give you the best buying experience possible. Click a question below to view the answer.
1. WHAT DATA FORMAT DO YOU NEED AS AN INPUT?
We take any format of GIS data such as LiDAR data (Las and laz), point cloud (xyz) etc. For engneering design, we take AutoCAD drawing (dxf and dwg). If you need an overlay of satellite imagery, we can use Google Earth and Bing Map with appropriate attribution. You can also supply aerial photo for better resolution with recent updates.
2. WHAT SIZES OF THE 3D MODEL DO YOU OFFER?
|Size||Weight (Including package)||Flight convenience|
3. HOW LONG DOES IT TAKE TO MAKE THE MODEL?
Upon receiving data, we require 1 week for producing a standard size (30×40”) 3D model.
4. DO YOU HAVE WARRANTY IF THE MODEL GETS DAMAGED OR NEEDS MODIFICATION?
5. WHAT IS THE MODEL RESOLUTION?
6. WHAT IF I DO NOT HAVE ALL THE DATA REQUIRED?
We have powerful engineering simulation software which can help you achieve best 3D effect from preliminary design. We also utilize public data where applicable to supplement the data shortage in order to complete a 3D product.